The product is our self-developed high water reduction
slump-retaining mother liquor. This product is studied specific to
the characteristic of low water-reducing rate existing in all
slump-retaining products in the market at present. This product
perfectly improves the characteristic of low water-reducing rate,
and has excellent and balanced slump retaining performance. It may
be used separately. It has not only low admixing volume, but also
good workability and low viscosity of prepared concrete, not easy
to cause bleeding, separation, accumulation and other unfavorable
conditions. It may also be compounded with other products, and it
has improving action on the concrete durability, compactness and
other aspects. It may be widely used in common concrete and pumping
concrete, especially suitable for concrete having the requirements
for high slump retaining and high water reduction.
1. It applies to premixed and cast-in-place concrete in various
industrial and civil buildings.
2. It especially applies to various national infrastructure
projects such as various water conservancy, maritime works, ports,
traffic, bridges, subways and electric power having high
performance requirements for concrete.
3. It applies to high strength and performance, high durability
concrete; high fluidity pumping concrete; long distance transport
concrete having high requirement for slump retaining.
1. The recommended dosage of the product ranges from 0.15% to 0.8%
which may be appropriately adjusted for use of some special cements
2. The product may be compounded with other water reducing agent
products at the ratio determined by test method based on the
specific concrete raw materials.
3. For specific cement and mixture ratio, the method shall also be
determined by test. In use, the product may be added by mixing into
measured water, or both added into the concrete mixer. To achieve
good water reducing effect, we recommend the stirring time of at
least 150s, and the concrete mixing test shall be carried out prior
to use to ensure the quality of concrete.
4. In use, the product may be compounded with various retarders,
defoamers, air entraining agents, sodium lignin sulfonate and other
water reducing agents.